Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Photo shoot!


One of the best ways I know how to maintain one's enthusiasm for continuous body transformation is to set goals. Maybe it's an upcoming wedding or school reunion. Maybe it's a vacation.

One of the ways I like to set goals for my personal muscular development is by scheduling photo shoots with professional photographers. In this way, I'm able to monitor my progress at various stages of my life. The camera doesn't lie!

Rich Ivey, an accomplished physique photographer from Florida, and I have been in touch about a possible upcoming photo shoot for later this year. My boyfriend and I are planning a possible trip to Tampa or Miami later this year, so this might be a possibility. You can check out Rich's work here. I'll keep you posted on any possible pics from an upcoming shoot.